Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Fun Challenge - Theme Park/Ride

Yiihaaaa another challenge!

Well, let's say I've become addicted to challenge and now I decided to join this Summer Fun Challenge by The Hobby Polish Bloggers.


The first theme is - Inspired by a Theme Park/Ride

When I was on my South Korea vacation, I went to Everland and tried the T-Express ride. Have you ever heard about that ride before? It's a wooden roller coaster and it's aaahmazing! Seriously, you have to try it when you go to Korea. So for this challenge, I decided to make a mani inspired by T-Express.







I hope you guys enjoyed it :D

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'm late! I had same idea, BUT your is very cool! I love the base colour. And I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks for those kind words dear :D Really glad you like them!
      Wow, I'm glad I chose well for the base color. One thing that popped on my mind was sky when I created this mani because that ride is sooo high! That's why I thought "sky" would be a good base for this mani.

      Delete