Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday Challenge - Pastel Gradient

Yup, more nail art challenge!
This time I'm joining Monday-Thursday Challenge by Nail Polish Challenge. The theme is pastel gradient.

This is what I came up with.






I used Skin Food Milk Creamy Nail polishes in BL001 (blue) and PK007 (pink) for this look. This is the first time I tried to use Korean brand polishes and they gave me bad impressions. Look how horrible the bubbles on my nails are! And they smell really bad! They have really strong chemical smell. This is the first time I got dizzy after applying nail polish. But but buuut I really love their colors and the bottle is soooo adorable. Look how cute the bottle is! They shaped like a milk bottle since this is Milk Creamy Nail Collection (see the full collection on my Korean Haul post).

Well, that's all for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it.

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

No comments:

Post a Comment