Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Our Cultural Heritage! #Indonesianbatiknails (Mega Mendung)

Hello everyone!!

For those who follow me on Instagram, you probably already know that today we have this...
Wow! I'm really excited about this event because few days ago I just created my first batik nails for the Day 26 of 31DC (you can see my full post about it here) and just couple days ago I barely knew that we, the Indonesian nail art lovers, have this on Instagram!! I surely don't wanna miss it!

The theme for this event is Mega Mendung. Never heard about it? Here, let me introduce you to our beautiful batik.

Batik is a cloth that is traditionally made using a manual wax-resist dyeing technique. We have so many kind of batik, there're Buketan (influenced by European flower bouquet), Mega Mendung (means cloudy, influenced by Chinese), Pucuk Tombak (means spearhead), etc.
Source: Wikipedia

I'm not good in writing so for more info you can use google instead LOL :p Sorry...

Here's my Mega Mendung!!







Looks like cloud no?


Well, that's it guys! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Great day, everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment