Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge Day 1 - Trick or Treats

What?? Another challenge? How could you be so out of mind, Vic?!

Yeah, give me those words! But I'm really into challenge lately so I think it's gonna be fun burying myself in another challenge :p LOL

So, The Crumpet's Nail Tarts is holding another challenge beside the 33DC. It's the Halloween Nail Art Challenge (yaaaaay halloween!!) You can click here for more information :D

Here's first theme!

Halloween Nail Art Challenge Day 1 - Trick or Treats (Click to see more Trick or Treats Nails!)








Well, that's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everybun!

*achoooo
God bless you

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol isn't it too cute for the "halloween" theme? :p Thanks Christina! Glad you like it :D

      Delete