Thursday, October 10, 2013

R.I.P. My Beloved Granny

Perhaps you didn't realize that I was gone for few days. Beside my scheduled posts, there were no updates on my Instagram, Pinterest, and I haven't replied some emails and comments yet.

My granny just passed away on October 4th after many years of being unwell. I knew that my granny wasn't the healthiest person. In fact, she had coronary heart disease. But it still was heart wrenching and turned me completely out of the blue. I cried a lot and really was not in the mood of doing this and that.

But I can't be like that forever. My granny would be really sad. So here I am now, still struggling to believe that she's gone.


We're gonna miss you terribly bad, oma ;(
Love you

4 comments:

  1. sorry to know that ! I hope you get strength and as you said she won't like to see you sad so move ahead. RIP to your granny !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita, it really means a lot :) I should be relieved that she is safe and sound up there right now, she doesn't have to suffer in pain anymore :')

      Delete
  2. Very sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky :) It's been three weeks since I lost her. I think I've pulled myself together and I'm feeling a little better right now :)

      Delete