Monday, November 4, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 DC Day 19 - Follow Someone's Tutorial

33 DC #crumpetsnailtarts Day 19 - Follow Someone's Tutorial

Here I followed two cool tutorials. The first one is Pigment Nails Tutorial by Lacquerheads of Oz and the second one is the Pond Hearts Tutorial by Adventures In Acetone.








Polishes used:
- OPI Rally Pretty Pink (Instead of using jelly polish for the pond hearts, I used a sheer polish)
- OPI Mummy Knows Best
- Revlon Mistletoe
- Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow BR-2

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day lovelybuns!

*achooo
God bless you

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaw thanks Ina! So glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt inspired by your idea and just used this in my day 20, but as flowers.
    http://glam-madam.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/20-33-crumpets-33dc-wardrobe-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thanks for letting me know dear :D And I really love your blouse manicure!

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I love hearts manicures :)

    ReplyDelete