Monday, December 9, 2013

Born Pretty Store Gold Glitter Liner Nail Polish Review

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello lovelies!

I have another liner nail polish from Born Pretty Store for review today. This one is Glittered Sweet Color Liner Nail Polish number 029.





Just like her red and yellow sisters, the formula is rather thick. But because this one is glitter, I had to use it thicker to get the full opacity.



And I still really love the brush! Thin and easy to work with. Liner polish is definitely my favourite since I don't need to clean up the brush afterwards (Oooh lazy me!) Sadly, it also has strong chemical smell like her sisters and made me dizzy a little bit :( 

You can find this liner polish here for $4.59 US and if you use my code "BALQ10" when you purchase any nail art products from Born Pretty Store, you can get 10% off! Don't forget the free shipping!

Grab My Code!!

Last, I really want to share with you the two polishes I used for the base colours. I love love LOVE pairing these two!

- OPI Rally Pretty Pink (3 coats, no top coat)
- Kleancolor Salsa (3 coats, no top coat)

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achoooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment