Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Winter Challenge Day 1 - White Christmas

Hi everyone!
So today is the first day of this!


Yaaaaw! I'm so excited with all those fun Christmas themes :D

Christmas Winter Challenge Day 1 - White Christmas







I think the green stud on my little mistletoe is a bad idea --"



Products used:
- Orly Dayglow
- Black acrylic paint
- Green chunky glitter
- Red glittered liner polish from BPS (read my full review here)
- Fluorescent studs from BPS (read my full review here)

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achooooo
God bless you

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome - I love the chunky green glitter that you used for the mistletoe and tree. And I love the 3D studs you used on the string of lights!! Great job :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww thanks Bailey! I also love that chunky glitter, it made my tree and mistletoe look more like real one. Glad you love :D

      Delete
  3. I stinkin' adore how you used studs for your little lights! <3

    ReplyDelete