Tuesday, December 31, 2013

VicCopycat 2013 - Chalkboard Nails' 70s Crochet Chic

Happy new year lovelies!!

Today I have one more special edition of VicCopycat. It's VicCopycat 2013 and here I recreate my most favourite manicure of 2013. It's sooo darn hard to choose one favourite among all those purr-fect manicures in 2013. But finally I decided to pick one of Chalkboard Nails' manicures to be recreated. 


I really really really love these colors together!







Matte top coat attack!! 

And that's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my last manicure in 2013 :D
Happy new year and have a great holiday!

*achoooo
God bless you

8 comments:

  1. That's BRILLIANT. Looks even better mattified : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees matte finish never fails! Glad you love it Catherine :D Thanks!! xx

      Delete
  2. What an honor! You did a beautiful job on this, thanks for featuring my nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Sarah! Your manicures never fail to amaze me! I'm really glad you like my recreation and really glad you came :D Thanks a lot dear xx

      Delete
  3. And I really really love this design!! Wonderful work, both of you! I just found your blog and became a follower instantly! I'm so much looking forward to your designs in 2014! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's very sweet Eugenia! Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like them and I hope you'd enjoy my next designs :D

      Delete
  4. You did an amazing job with this!! These are awesome! Great job!! (:

    ReplyDelete