Tuesday, December 31, 2013

VicCopycat Christmas Holiday - Christmas Fair Isle by Coewless Polish

Hey gals!

We meet again in VicCopycat series. But today is special because it's Christmas holiday special edition! Here I recreate my most favourite Christmas manicure, Christmas Fair Isle manicure created by Coewless Polish.

VicCopycat Christmas Holiday - Christmas Fair Isle by Coewless Polish
Those details are killers!! Literally! They made my eyes went all wonky and made my back hurt. But aren't they just beautiful? :D







Here's the original one. She did it purr-fectly!!
4

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great holiday!

*achoooo
God bless you

6 comments:

  1. I loved this design as well! You recreated it really well, those little details really do look like killers... I've wanted to recreate this design myself, but I don't think I could pull it off as well as you did :) Maybe with a bit more practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Robin you're so sweet :D The main key of this manicure is patience, I'd say. Seriously *LOL* The first time I saw this manicure, I said to myself that I had to recreate it! But the first time I grabbed my detail brush, I knocked my own head and said "What the hell am I doing?!" Well, challenge :D Really glad you like it Robin! Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Hola guapa, es que es un diseño realmente elegante, precioso, lindo, navideño.... y no me cansaría de decir adjetivos positivos. Me encanta el detalle tan minucioso que ha tenido esa chica. Gracias a ti la he descubierto porque no la conocia.
    Un besito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I know those flattering words :D Thanks a lot dear! Glad you love it xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning recreation :)

    ReplyDelete