Friday, February 7, 2014

February N.A.I.L. - Theme 1: Red


February #NAILLINKUP - Theme 1: Red

For my index and pinky finger, I used this weave nails tutorial by Lucy's Stash.

OPI "Over & Over A-gwen", 1 coat!! Yes, just one coat! Isn't it great? 
(no top coat)

And this is 2 coats. I can't really tell the difference. Well, I think it becomes smoother with two coats. But I think 1 coat is enough with this super gorgeous polish!
(no top coat)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!!

*achoooo
God bless you

4 comments:

  1. Red is always a feminin and chic color, but I love the patterns that you added on each nail! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww thanks Andrea! Really glad you love them :D xx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I am loving the weaved nails, thats something thats been on my list forever but seems like soooo much work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love them too! I'm glad that Lucie from Lucy's Stash has a super helpful tutorial for this beautiful pattern. Thanks Missy, glad you love them :D

      Delete