Monday, October 27, 2014

Annabelle!


Hello everyone! 


It's almost the end of October, time for Halloween!

For this week, we, Digit-al Dozen gals, are bringing to you our spooky nail designs for DD Spooky Days! 

I'm also really glad that Abbey from Julep contacted me around two weeks ago. She invited me to participate in Julep Halloween Nail Art contest and asked me to create my spookiest nail design. Then for some reasons, I thought about Annabelle doll right away! 

I knew that I'm kind of obsessed with this doll since her first appearance on "The Conjuring". Well, not that kind of "obsessed" in a horror way, but there's something about this doll that makes me really interested (Yes, I'm a horror story lover). So I decided to create a Halloween nail art look inspired by Annabelle doll.


To create this look, I applied base coat first and painted my nails black for the base color. Then I painted the face of Annabelle doll using acrylic paints and small paint brush. Last, I applied top coat to add more shine.


Don't forget to check out Julep.com for their awesome nail polish colors.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a spooky great day!

*achooooo
God bless you

11 comments:

  1. I love your design! I loved this movie and have been following Annabelle since her first appearance. I love all the haunting movies following the Warrens. In the true story Annabelle was a Raggedy Anne doll. Towards the end of Annabelle you can see a Raggedy Anne doll in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow this is almost too scary to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eye is freaky! Great for spooky days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful as usual :)
    victoria you don't answer to my last email, are you ok ?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Annabelle commercials have always totally freaked me out. Your design of it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I don't even want to look at it! It's freaky! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so creepy and so awesome, Vic! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is very good, and very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creepy and perfect! Just watched the movie this weekend. I didn't think it was that scary. The Conjuring was much scarier!

    ReplyDelete