Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fake Nails Review (Born Pretty Store)

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

Today I have a fake nail set in square shape from Born Pretty Store. This set comes in a plastic bag and contains ten different sizes of fake nails, 50 pieces for each size (500 pieces in total). 



What I used:
- Sally Hansen "Jungle Gem"
- Wet n Wild "Mermaid Curves"
- China Glaze "For Audrey"
- Some multichrome rhinestones from BPS (read my review post here)
- The Face Shop Top Coat


It actually costs $6.02 but right now there's a discount for this set in BPS and it costs $3.59 after discount. I think the quality is pretty good. They're quite flexible to bend and not too thick but strong enough. If your nails are quite narrow like mine, you'll need to file the edge of the fake nails a little so they're really fit your nails, because fake nails that seem too big on your nails are hella ugly, I'd say. You just need to stick them on your nails using nail glue, and you're good to go. 




If you're interested in trying these Fake nails or other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, don't forget to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off! They also have free shipping service for all of you!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment