Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Friendship Never Sinks! (BPS Review) PIC HEAVY

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello everyone!

Today I have a nail art foil transfer glue from Born Pretty Store. One bottle of this glue costs $4.59. 



It comes in a clear bottle that looks similar to regular nail polish bottle. The consistency of this glue is quite similar to Elmer's Glue. After you apply this glue, you have to wait until it's dry before you press your nail art foil. It will turn from white to transparent when it's dry and becomes tacky enough so the nail art foil will be transferred to it right away when you press the foil onto the glue. This glue really does its job! Great product!


One more thing I really love about this product is the consistency of the glue. It's really easy to work with. Not too watery, but not too goopy. I even managed to paint the quote on my nails using my small paint brush. And I really love how it turned out!


What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- Rimmel London "Breakfast in Bed"
- Black acrylic paint
- Detailing brush
- Nail art foil roll from Born Pretty Store (read my review post here)
- Small paint brush
- OPI Matte Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top Coat


Here are few pictures of my manicure before I applied the foil. 

If you're interested in trying this nail art foil transfer glue or other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, don't forget to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off! They also have free shipping service for all of you!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achoooo
God bless you

2 comments: