Sunday, March 13, 2016

VicCopycat - "3D Drips" by Narmai (BornPrettyStore Review)

VicCopycat - "3D Drips" by Narmai






What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- Barry M Silk Collection "Meadow"
UV Gel Buider from Born Pretty Store
Transparent Crystal Handled Nail Art Brush from Born Pretty Store
- OPI "Yodel Me On My Cell"
- Wet n Wild Fergie "Mermaid's Curves"
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



I got this UV gel and brush from Born Pretty Store few months ago. Bad bad me, it took me so long until I do a review post about these products. First time I got my hands on these products I was so excited to try this UV gel and thought of soooo many ideas for 3D nail art look. There were too many possibilities. Yes yes, I know that you can guess what took me so long until I get it done. One word that is contemplation! Hahahaa! 

Until few days ago I came across a beautiful 3D drip design from Narmai on Instagram. That time I knew right away that I have to recreate this design. I really really love it. At first I was afraid that I'd mess it up because it was my first time using UV gel. But this gel is quite easy to work with. The color of this gel is clear so once it dried (I cured it under UV lamp for a minute), I painted two coats of OPI "Yodel Me On My Cell" over it and another coat of Wet n Wild Fergie "Mermaid's Curves" to add the glittery effect. 

One thing that concern me is the lid of the jar. It's not quite tight so be sure that you put the jar upright after using it. I didn't know about it at first and put the jar sideways. Few minutes later I ended up with sticky gel all over my jar and table. Yikes!

Now talking about the brush, it does the job pretty well for me. It's not too stiff so I can create some curves quite nicely. Actually this is a nail art painting brush but I tried to use it with the gel. As you know it was my first time playing around with gel so I need small brush to get some precision. And I think it turned out pretty good for a first timer like me.




If you're interested in trying this UV Gel Buider Transparent Crystal Handled Nail Art Brush or other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, don't forget to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off! They also have free shipping service for all of you!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, I'd love to see a video or tutorial for them!

    ReplyDelete